- 1972 - 1974 Violin at Bud's Music, Hopkins, MN.
- 1974 - 1976 Violin
lessons at Schmidt Music, Robbinsdale, MN.
- 1976 - 1983 Violin and
fiddle at West Bank School of Music, Minneapolis.
- 1986 - 1990 Violin
and fiddle at West Bank School of Music, Mpls, MN.
- Directed student
ensembles performing blues and popular music.
U. Implemented and taught course in songwriting.
- 1998 - present Traditional
and Suzuki private violin lessons at The Minnesota Valley School
of Music, Richfield, MN. Also teaching fiddle and mandolin. Leading
Suzuki Group violin classes and fiddle ensemble group classes.
- 2003 - Present Fiddle, harmonica and mandolin instructor at Homestead
Pickin' Parlor, Richfield, MN.
- 1990 - 1991 University of Minnesota, Mpls, MN. Suzuki violin pedagogy.
Mark Bjork instructor. Certified for books 1 through 4.
- 1986 UCLA Music composition. Burt Goldstein instructor.
- 1979 - 1980 Private instruction: Jazz improvisation with Eddie
Berger, Mpls, MN.
- 1972 - 1974 Minneapolis Community College, Mpls, MN. Courses completed:
history of classical music, history of jazz, introductory piano,
voice, classical violin.
- 1973 - 1976 Private classical violin instruction with Richard Adams,
Concertmaster MN Orchestra.
- 1995 Master class with Vassar Clements.
- 1959 Commence violin studies.
Twin Cities' Theatre experience
- 2002 Played fiddle, mandolin and harmonica in the Old Log Theatre
- 1999 Fiddler and guitarist in the Ordway production of "Always
- 1986 Guthrie Theatre production of "Leon, Lena (and Lenz).
Played fiddle and mandolin.
- 1975 Fiddler in The Minneapolis Children's Theatre production of "Tom
- 1986 - Present Director and CEO of Violin-A-Gram, a romantic musical
- 1986 - Present Violinist, mandolinist, harmonica player & Director
of Larkspur Strings.
- 1983 - 1986 performing multi-instrumentalist and studio recording
artist in Los Angles, CA.
- 1982 Violin, guitar, mandolin and vocalist with RCA recording artists
The Daisy Dillman Band.
- 1975 Nationwide tour with Olivia Newton-John. Performance on "The
- 1973 - 1983 Extensive nightclub and studio recording work in Minneapolis/St
- 1995 Inside Bluegrass: "Master class with Vassar Clements" & "Buying
a Bluegrass Mandolin."
- 1991 Strings Magazine: Interview and transcription of original
piece titled "Praveena."
- 1990 Strings Magazine: "The strolling Violinist."
- 1987 Frets Magazine: "Start writing your own tunes: Seven
- Winner, West Bank School of Music Jazz Composer Series 1989.
- Winner, Intermedia Arts Sound Images showcase competition (Amazonian
- MN Music Academy Award 1988.
- Original Music Recordings
- The Gypsy Fiddle Player 1980. Received airplay on WCCO, KFAI, KTCZ
@ KTWN in Mpls, MN.
- First Ray of Sunlight 1997.
- Twin Cities Musician's Union American Federation of Musicians Local
- Minnesota Valley School of Music.